April 18, 2007

Song title list "great

We only had one week but we came up with a long list of 29 song titles for the Bobs. I sent them on to the Bobs and Brynne Bob said: "Holy cow, these are great!" So here is the list of great song titles. If the Bobs can get it done, we will have a song just for the Iowa tour!

No Raindrops in the Bucket During an Ice Storm

Party at the Library!

"I Owe A"- lot to IOWA

Me and my cat Chanel reading stories

Me and mom are watching the birds fly across the sky

Living With Big Foot

I got a bellyache on Christmas Day

Octopus Pie

battle my sandwich

My new neighbors

Snowball Fights in the Middle of.... April

The Bagels are small in Iowa

cats are cute

My Bilingual Dog

Iowa is More than Corn and Pigs

The Little State of Ioway

I want to vist the moon

Lonely mustard no more ( a reference to finally adding Ketchup to the long tradition of mustard-only at the original Maid-Rite in Marshalltown... a decision made by public vote!)

The Night of the Coyotes

The Wild, Wild Rose (Iowa's State Flower!)

My Bird of Many Sounds

Twenty-nine Multi-colored Monkeys Swingin' From a Cactus (Iowa is the 29th State!)

The Hillbilly stomp

How I love Perry

Popcorn Hits the Spot

Fun in the Mud

Spencer/Iowa RAGBRAI Mania (aka "I've Got a Sore Tushie but I Feel Fine!"

Iowa Summer -or- (Sum,Sum) Summertime in Iowa -or- Let the Tall Corn Grow!

Popcorn!

No comments: